Creamy Onion Tart
- 3 Cooking… yellow onions
- 1 short pastry
- 4 eggs
- 350 g double cream
- 100 ml milk
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Préparation: 15 min
- Cuisson: 35 min
- Difficulté: 1
- Condiment: Garlic, Yellow Onion
- Peel and chop the onions. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions, stirring until golden.
- Preheat the oven to 220° (thermostat 7)
- Spread the pastry out onto a flour-covered surface then pierce with a fork and place in a mould. Set aside in the fridge.
- Beat the eggs whole together with the cream and milk.
- Season with salt and pepper then add the onions.
- Spread the mixture around the bottom of the tart.
- Remove the tart from the oven, leave to cool for 3 to 4 minutes then take it out of the mould.
Print the recipe