- Place the mussels in a casserole dish with the onion, bouquet garni and white wine.
- Cook for 5 to 6 minutes over a high heat. Stir while cooking and remove from the heat once the mussels have opened.
- Remove the cooked mussels from their shells. Sieve the cooking water and set aside. Wash and chop the mushrooms. Fry them in a pan with 35 g of butter. Preheat the oven to 220 °C (thermostat 7).
- Pour the cooking water, remaining butter, flour and white wine into a large casserole dish. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook over a low heat and stir continuously.
- Add the prawns, mussels, crab meat pieces and mushrooms to the sauce. Place the vol-au-vents in the oven for 10 minutes at 220°C (thermostat 7) until golden. Cover them in the hot garnish and serve.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Consume in moderation.