- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash the leeks and cut into 1 cm pieces. Boil the leeks in a pressure cooker with the lid closed for 5 minutes with half a chicken stock cube.
- While the leeks are cooking, peel and cut the onions. Brown the onions in a pan with a little butter.
- Drain the leeks then season to taste. Place them in a buttered gratin baking dish. Place the four cod fillets in the dish.
- Season and sprinkle the onions over the top.
- Place in the oven for around 30 minutes.
There are no reviews yet.